понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

florida moving perry




Two birds with one stone, and all that.

First, please visit www.penaddict.com. Heapos;s a fantastic pen reviewer, and itapos;s helped me immensely with my own personal addictions, to both the paper and the ink.









Second, I just got a call from my work. "because of sales, our store manager is cutting hours. Can you come in at 3, instead of 2?" Um, yeah, I CAN come in later, but whatapos;s going on? Iapos;m really quite nervous, cause in the whole time Iapos;ve worked there, iapos;ve never been asked to come in LATER. Ok, itapos;s just one hour, and it takes my working hours from 36 to 35, but iapos;m still a bit nervous. I hope that itapos;s not a sign of things to come. Iapos;m sure that iapos;ll be fine, itapos;s not like Iapos;m hurting for funds, or on the brink of not being able to pay rent. But iapos;m still very uneasy. Iapos;ll just have to ask when I go in. I hope itapos;s not specific to our department only. If itapos;s a store wide thing, I wonapos;t feel so bad. BUt if itapos;s our department only...this isnapos;t good.

*sigh*

first air jordans, florida moving perry, florida moving pinewood, florida moving pod portable storage tampa, florida moving port.



Комментариев нет: