пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

free sewing patterns for purses




Never have I encountered a man that has so much to say about gibberish as does the man known as Socrates Donapos;t give me this nonsense of whats good and bad and the other likes. There will never be a definite answer; everyone has different views and have been raised in too different environments to agree on whats good and whats bad and what makes a good man Its all common sense anyways. He just makes it so much more complicated.

okay, maybe not.
Socrates is both wise and intelligent.
BUT IM SO SICK OF READING HIS LONG, LONG, LONG, dialogues

ooooh as the Athenians say, FOR LOVE OF ZUES, SHUT YOUR TRAP SOCRATES
I get it already ahhhhhhhhhhhh


I have gotten a fever and Iapos;m going crazy. If I read one more word from Socratesapos;s mouth, I think Iapos;ll blow up into a tiny pieces.

chicago musical song list, free sewing patterns for purses, free sewing patterns for kids toys, free sewing patterns for crib bumpers, free sewing patterns for clothes.



Комментариев нет: